Saturday, September 25, 2010

What A Treat!

So, my dear friend Brenda gave me these little dolls and Paper Doll game!  Her girls are done using them, so she thought she would pass them on to our daughter.  I love these dolls as they have a lot of diversity!  Something VERY hard to come by in this very blond hair and blue eyed world our family lives in.  From left to right...Holland doll, England doll, Japanese doll, Mexican doll, Alaskan doll.  I'm so happy to have these little dolls and can't wait to share them with our little one.  The game is a darling little game and the paper dolls in the game also have great diversity.  I can't wait to play this game!  Thank you for thinking of me Brenda, Elyse, and Janelle!

1 comment:

  1. These are really cute--I'm going to check them out too!
    Kelly

    ReplyDelete